People love to learn, grow and develop effective life skills, but have very little time to read.
The Scala Network presents “The Unconventional Book Club”.
There are many non-fiction books out there with a wealth of knowledge, support and potential to enhance lives, but remain un-read, their wisdom not acted upon.
Join us for a series of events with Andrea Seydel, avid reader, positive psychology practitioner, and certified life coach, for an unconventional approach to reading books as a community! Take a deep dive into the world of positive psychology coaching as Andrea teaches, highlights, and offers in-depth opportunity for application of the key concepts in each book.
How does The Unconventional Book Club work?
- Participants vote from a pre-selected list. Spend the month reading the book or simply join the online event and have the book taught to you through lecture, lively discussion and breakout groups.
- Attend an online meet-up held for 90 minutes during lunch or after work hours.
- Learn the concepts as Andrea summarizes and presents the book.
- Apply the content using actionable items to help you people benefit from the key concepts.
Why does The Unconventional Book Club Work?
- Brings a sense of accomplishment: According to Martin Seligmen’s model of well-being, achievement is one of the critical elements that enhance our subjective well-being.
- Time is a commodity: The Unconventional Book Club saves time and money while still providing immense learning opportunities.
- Fresh content and inspiration: New learning and fresh content with every book ecourages involvement, motivation, and engagement.
- High application & engagement: By using the coaching model and experiential approach, participants are engaged and experience measurable impact on productivity, well-being and happiness.
The Unconventional Book Club is a series of individual events and not a monthly book club.
Cost: $45.00 per event, your first one is free with promo code READING
Try out our unconventional format and experience these energetic and educational sessions for yourself.
Next Book Club: Friday, May 8
Our next Unconventional Book Club will be on May 8. Place your vote for our next selection!
Everyone who votes has the chance to win the book club selection and a free ticket to our next Book Club.
About Andrea Seydel:
6-time best-selling author and founder of LLH Publishing.
Through her Bookclubs, thriving Facebook community and Top-Ranked Podcast, Andrea helps you Live your life Happy! Andrea has been lovingly nick named “The Book Doula” as she has helped hundreds of leaders, coaches, and entrepreneurs give birth to their own books. She’s book obsessed!
Whether she is highlighting best selling books in her Bookclubs, or helping aspiring authors give birth to books, every entrepreneur can bypass overwhelm, time constraints and self-doubt, and instead generate exciting momentum as they move closer to their dreams, sense of achievement and a life they love.
Andrea offers life coaching services, writing retreats, book coaching services, and unconventional bookclubs. Andrea is a Positive Psychology Practitioner, Certified Life Coach and Author. She is the founder of Live Life Happy Publishing and single mother of two children. She lives in Caledon Ontario.
You can reach her at www.andreaseydel.com