Finding Your Voice
Keeping pace in today’s constantly changing world and increasingly challenging work environment can often dampen our self-confidence and self-esteem. Now, more than ever, women need to be able to draw on their strengths to confidently tackle daily challenges and seize the opportunities that will propel them to success.
Finding your Voice is a new Scala Network program focused on tapping into your core strengths and building your self-confidence in order to overcome obstacles, develop your inner power and reach your potential as a leader. Sessions in this program will include:
- An introduction and discussion on the value and impact that self-confidence can make in all aspects of your work and personal life.
- Understanding your character strengths as a foundation for confident leadership.
- Learning how to have brave conversations and build trust.
- The art of presenting and storytelling with confidence.
- Opportunities to put your self-confidence into action.
This program offers a hands-on and collaborative experience in an intimate and supportive environment, where you will network and learn from other participants and be inspired by expert facilitators and mentors who will share personal insights and experiences as senior women leaders.
Please join us for this exciting new program from Scala Network.