Tuesday, January 15, 2019 | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tools for Creating Extraordinary Performance
Do you know what separates successfully performing leaders from average? It’s widely known that
EQ (Emotional Intelligence)
is a differentiating factor. But what is it? What does it look like? And how can you get it?
In this session participants will:
- Learn about the neuroscience of emotions and the science of emotional intelligence
- Understand why Emotional Intelligence is a critical skill set for success in any career or endeavor; especially in leadership roles
- Discover a powerfully simple model for learning EQ
- Learn 8 Emotional Intelligence Competencies that will elevate your influence and effectiveness
- Generate insight on your EQ strengths and gaps
- Learn simple techniques that work for building EQ
Venue: Toronto. Details on registration.
$495 + HST
$695 + HST
Both options include lunch, parking & workbook.