Friday, June 7, 2019 | 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Becoming an Emotional Intelligent Leader
Do you know what separates successfully performing leaders from average?
It’s widely known that Emotional Intelligence is a differentiating factor.
But what is it? What does it look like? And how can you get it?
In this session participants will:
- Learn about the neuroscience of emotions and the science of emotional intelligence
- Understand why emotional intelligence is a critical skill set for success in any career or
- endeavor; especially in leadership roles
- Discover a powerfully simple model for learning emotional intelligence that will elevate your influence and effectiveness
- Learn how to calm yourself in conflict situations
- Build lasting connections and trust with your peers, team and managers
- Identify patterns and triggers that either drive or derail your performance
- Generate insights on your personal emotional intelligence strengths and gaps
Venue: Toronto. Details on registration.
Rate: $495 plus HST
(includes EI assessment & debrief, lunch, parking & workbook)